2017-2018 APEX ELEMENTARY
All students are eligible to submit an entry for consideration
All artwork must be turned into the student’s teacher or the office by Friday, March 2, 2018, 3:45pm
Artwork Rules and Requirements:
- Drawing must be done in freehand by an individual student only (no tracings allowed)
- Must be submitted on an 8½ “x 11” paper (do not put any words close to edges)
- Must be in vertical (portrait) format
- Student’s name must be on the Back along with teacher’s name and grade, written in PENCIL.
- Completely fill in the background with color
- Artwork should include “Apex Elementary” and “2017-2018” (check spelling!)
- Deadline for entries: Friday, March 2, 2018 to be considered
- Multiple entries are allowed
- Pencil, markers, crayons, paint, or sharpies may be used - be creative!
This year’s theme is Community, however ALL artwork that meets the rules will be considered!